To help make everyone's time during our low-cost vaccine clinic as pleasurable and efficient as possible, we ask that every client abide by following guidelines:
1. Please make sure you walk your pet outside to urinate/defecate prior to entering the clinic.
2. Owners with multiple pets: Only two pets per person will be allowed in the clinic, unless they are in carriers.
3. If your pet is being loud or aggressive towards other pets or people, please wait outside the clinic.
4. Be sure to maintain a healthy distance from other pets. This ensures no fighting takes place.
5. All cats should be placed in a carrier when coming into our clinic.
6. Any animal showing signs of sickness such as lethargy, coughing, sneezing, vomiting, or diarrhea will not be allowed to have their pet vaccinated. If your pet is showing any of these signs, please see our receptionist to make a doctor’s appointment.
7. Low-cost vaccine clinic services are limited to vaccines, deworming, fecal exam, heartworm test, nail trim, bath drop-offs, and purchasing of heartworm prevention and flea/tick control products. All other services will need to be done with a doctor’s appointment.
8. We will not vaccinate any pets that are overly aggressive or that owners are unable to control.
9. If your pet is diagnosed with complicated intestinal parasites or heartworm disease, please make a separate reservation to see the doctor.
10. Service may be refused to any pet owner refusing to comply with our low- cost vaccine clinic guidelines.